Sep 24, 2011

Saturday, bitchesss

Couple new things:

On Wednesday, I went back to Guitar Center with Marti to re-record, and it was a sucess! I got some perfect vocals from her, and am in the process o putting them into the song right now. I'm doing a couple of different things with her vocals, and it sounds great so far :) I will release the newly re-mastered original version of So Far Gone as soon as i'm done with it, but I'll release the actual So Far Gone (feat. Marti White) on Halloween, October 31st, along with a couple of other tracks, including a brand-new re-recorded, remastered version of Pretty Raving Pirates (feat. Anthony Slusher)!

I will also be making a video, "The Making of So Far Gone," It looks pretty cool so far.

One more thing: Last night, I attempted to record my first DJ mix, and I'm pretty sure it was a sucess. Check it out, and please give me feedback.

  Scary, Scary Monsters Mix by cyntrix