Sep 7, 2011

My day summed up in one word: Cluser-Fuck.

This has been my day:

  • Wake up early
  • shit waffles for brekfast
  • go to school
  • it sucked
  • lots of homework to do
  • come home
  • excited about recording
  • leave in 10 min
  • CANNOT FIND CAMERA CHARGER ANYWHERE
  • 45 min late to guitar center, with Dad's shit camera ready to film
  • old ladies in front of me
  • someone stops in the middle of the road for 2 min to let ducks cross
  • red lights everywhere
  • can't speed, police around every corner
  • finally make it to Guitar Center
  • rush through 29 takes in one hour and thirty min.
  • Pay for 2 hours studio time, only get 1 and a half
  • finally done, satisfyed with it
  • retarded bitch who doesn't know what an XLR or a 1/4" cable is burns CD of takes for me to take home and edit
  • IT'S JUST 29 TRACKS OF SILENCE! THEY DIDN'T TURN THE MICROPHONES ON
  • Call up there
  • bitch at them
  • hurrr can't do anything until manager comes in 3 days from now
Fuck you, Guitar Center. and quit hiring retarded people who have no knowledge of musical equipment whatsoever. There are plenty of people who know what they are doing in this are looking for jobs. Like me.

Horrible day. Except the part where I got to hang out with Marti and Christian. I love you guys :3








P.S. It's my Momma's birthday. Happy Birthday, Mom!