Sep 5, 2011

I made a website. Bitches love websites.

Yep. This is my website for now. I will be getting a domain very soon. My domain will be "http://www.cyntrix.net." Whoo hoo.

But yeah. Lemme explain how things are (probably) going to be run around here.

Up at the top, under the header, is a bar of different pages. Right now, you are on the "News | Blog" page. Here, I will post the latest news, shows, and other shit concerning myself. Next, is "Music." You will have access to all my music on that page. After that, it's "Bio." Here, you can read all that boring shit about Cyntrix. Yada yada yada. "Photos" just links to my Facebook photo albums. That's where i'll be updating my pictures the most. "Video," There's videos concerning myself there. Last, but not least, there is "Shows | Booking." Here, you will find all the info you need about my upcoming and past shows, and booking info."

On the sidebar, there's mainly just that Like Box for Facebook. So if you haven't already "Liked" my facebook page, you can do so there. You can also sign up for my mailing list/street team, follow this blog using your Blogger account, get codes for promotion materials, you can find access to exclusive content, and more.

Down on the bottom, you can find links to some of my other websites, and a section for comments.

Congratulations. You now know how to work this website. Go share it with friends. :D While browsing, feel free to listen to some of my tunes using the widgets below.

____________________________________________________________________________

sell music online